The Premier League and The FA Facilities Fund Small Grants Scheme awards grants of up to £10,000 for the provision of capital items, or to refurbish/improve existing facilities. The Premier League and The FA Facilities Fund Small Grants Scheme awards grants of up to £10,000 for the provision of capital items, or to refurbish/improve existing facilities. The aims of this scheme are to:
- Support the growth of football clubs and activity.
- Prevent a decline in football participation.
- Make improvements to facilities to address any health and safety issues.
Grants, which cannot exceed 50% of the total project cost, are awarded to support the costs of the following list of projects or items:
- Replacement of unsafe goalposts
- Portable floodlights
- Storage containers
- Changing pavilion/clubhouse refurbishment and external works*
- Grounds maintenance equipment
- Pitch improvement works (natural and artificial surfaces)*
The Scheme is available to:
- Local authorities
- Educational establishments
- Grassroots football clubs (not including those in the FA National League System)
Please note that your application will not be considered if you have already started work, appointed a contractor or purchased items before the project grant has been approved and the applicant has been issued a grant offer letter and receive a signed formal acceptance.
The maximum grant available from the Premier League and The FA Facilities Fund Small Grants Scheme is £10,000. The minimum grant is £1,000, unless you are applying for funding towards the replacement of unsafe goalposts. The maximum total project cost is £50,000 (including VAT, if applicable). Grants cannot exceed 50% of the eligible project cost. Organisations are only allowed to apply for a maximum of £10,000, every two seasons (1 June – 31 May). This must be through a single grant application.
For further information and to apply please visit https://www.footballfoundation.org.uk/funding-schemes/premier-league-the-fa-facilities-fund-small-grants-scheme/